Now that my blog has grown a bit, I get to mingle!
Thank you, Superheroes009 (https://superheroes009.wordpress.com) for tagging me in this fun post!
I hope that many people get a chance to check out our fun pages. I’m excited to see how this goes. I think it is a great idea to share some of our quirky sides and interact with one another. Thank you for sharing this awesome opportunity to mingle.
I want to first warn you all that I am high indecisive, so I will apologize for my answers ahead of time. Ha Ha!
Let’s do this, ya’ll! 🙂
- Thank and tag the person that has tagged you
- Attach the tag photo
- Answers the “This or That” questions
- Tag 10 – 20 friends.
Question and Answer
- Q: Dog or Cat?
Dog, man’s best friend, duh! But, I have to settle for a Cat because I am never home. However, can they be potty trained to use the toilet?
- Q: Netflix or YouTube?
Netflix, for sure!
- Q: Phone call or text?
Text messages for this chicka, I love to write…
- Q: Toast or Eggs?
Eggs, who actually eats toast?
- Q: Cardio or Weights?
Cardio, I heard it burns more calories…
- Q: Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I can get more creative.
- Q: Ice cream cone or Snow cone?
OMG! I haven’t had a Snow cone in years. Let’s go get one, Stat!
- Q: Mobile Games or Console Games?
Neither. Not a game fan.
- Q: While walking: Music or Podcasts?
Music, of course. I love me some Journey. ❤
- Q: iOS or Android?
I Phone! IOS, all the way. Just take a bite of the Apple, you know you wanna.
- Q: Cake or Pie?
Pie, under one condition… Must have graham cracker crust. Yum!
- Q: Swimming or Sunbathing?
Both. Can’t have one without the other.
- Q: Big Party or small Gathering?
Small Gathering, less pressure.
- Q: New clothes or New Phone?
New clothes. I’m going shopping. Who’s coming with me?
- Q: Rich friend or Loyal friend?
Loyal friend. “Momma didn’t raise no fool”! I can make my own money, but loyalty is rare these days,
- Q: Football or Basketball?
Who really picks one or the other? That’s why the seasons are at different times, ha ha!
- Q: Nice car or Nice Home Interior?
Nice Home, cars are overrated.
- Q: What’s worse: Laundry or Dishes?
They are both equal in the matter of having to put the clothes or dishes away. Or is there a machine that does that these days?
- Q: Jogging or Hiking?
Heck yeah, I love hiking!
- Q: Bath or Shower? Shower
- Q: Sneakers or sandals? Sandals, who REALLY needs shoes, at all, though?
- Q: Glasses or contacts?
Contacts, because I buy too many cute pairs of sunglasses.
- Q: Hamburger or Taco?
Is it Taco Tuesday, yet?
- Q: Couch or Recliner?
Recliner, I don’t wanna share. 😛
- Q: Online shopping or Shopping in a store?
Online, saves on gas.
- Q: Email or Letter?
Letter, I love penmanship. ❤
- Q: Passenger or Driver?
Driver, if i know where I am going. Passenger if it’s unfamiliar territory.
- Q: Tablet or Computer?
Computer, something about the click and clack of keys on a key board. 🙂
- Q: Intelligent or Funny?
Funny, I’m a good teacher…
- Q: Car or Truck?
- Q: Blue or Red?
- Q: Money or Free Time?
Free Time, money can’t buy happiness. Tried it, didn’t work.
- Q: Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
How about an amusement park on the beach? Now we are talking…
- Q: At a movie: Candy or Popcorn?
Both, let’s not be greedy, now.
- Q: Pen or pencil?
Pen, I hate pencils.
- Q: Toilet paper: Over or Under?
Under, it’s a standard rule! Com’n people. ha ha!
- Q: Cups in the cupboard: Right Side Up or Up side down?
Right side up, they’re already dry…
- Q: Pancake or Waffle?
Chocolate chip waffle toasted with peanut butter. You’re welcome! 🙂
- Q: Coke or Pepsi?
Mountain Dew or Monster, Yuck.
- Q: Coffee Cup or Thermos?
- Q: Blinds or Curtain?
Blinds, for sure.
- Q: Train or Plane?
Plane, although I haven’t been on a train.
- Q: Phone or Tablet?
Is this a trick question?
- Q: Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
- Q: Meat or Vegetables?
I like meals that have both, just saying…
- Q: International Vacation or New TV?
International Vacation, tv is overrated.
- Q: Save or Spend?
- Q: Honesty or Other’s Feelings?
- Q: Coffee or Tea?
- Q: TV or Book?
- Q: Movie at Home or Movie at the Theater?
Theater unless you want me asleep on the couch. ZzZzZ
- Q: Ocean or Mountains?
Ocean, the waves are hypnotic!
- Q: Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
Comedy, I’m afraidy cat.
- Q: City or Countryside?
- Q: Winter or Summer? Summer
- Q: Mac or PC? PC
- Q: Console Gaming or PC Gaming?
- Q: Soup or Sandwich?
Sandwich, bring me the meat!
- Q: Card Game or Board Game?
Card game, ugh! I miss Spades.
- Q: Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
- Q: Working Alone or Working in a Team?
- Q: Dine In or Delivery?
- Q: Sweater or Hoodie?
Hoodies, make my life!
- Q: Motorcycle or Bicycle?
- Q: Book or eBook?
Book, in hand….
- Q: When sleeping: Fan or No fan?
Fan, ceiling only!
- Q: TV Shows or Movies?
TV shows. My adhd won’t let me watch a movie. lol
I tagged the following people to participate in this fun-filled adventure with the rest of us. If you are not one that likes the Blogger Awards or The This or That participation, my apologies. I want you to know that I only nominate you because I find your page intriguing and you have supported me among my journey. So, know that I only nominate you out of support for your amazing talents. If you wish not to participate, I understand, but please be flattered, because your talent should be celebrated! 🙂
The Colour of Madness
The Controversial Indian
I’m excited to see all your answers and get to know you better!
Stay trippy, hippies! ❤